Interview series: Cloud computing enabling a competitive European business environment
In the final video in our cloud computing interview series we have taken clips from a number of speakers like Geert Ferranti, Sale Director – Ferranti; Jean Michel Davault, Managing Director – Hommes & Process; Wolfram Borchers, CEO – ITA systemhaus.
Please watch the video below to find out more about the following key topics from the perspective of small enterprises:
• Cloud creating opportunities for services
• Private and public clouds
• Scaling and flexibility for cloud customers
• Overcoming barriers in Europe
Cloud Computing & the European business environment
Uploaded by MicrosoftEurope. - Technology reviews and science news videos.
Together with my colleagues in Brussels we are launching a series of roundtable events on the topic of cloud computing. The first event called "The single market meets cloud computing", will explore some of the barriers to commerce around the Single Market through the eyes of European SMEs, in particular as they impact new and emerging services, such as cloud computing. You can read more by clicking here
. I am looking forward to seeing the outcome!
• Cloud computing is becoming the norm for many Dutch business processes
• Interview series: Italian perspectives on cloud potential and current challenges
• Spanish views on the benefits of cloud computing for SMEs